I have a question about CCS Enrolment

To connect your CCS enrolment to Services Australia, we require the CRN of your child and the CRN of the guardian claiming CCS.

In addition, we require the DOB for both the guardian and the child that will be enrolling at one of our Centres. If you have not yet provided this detail, please include it in your enquiry below.

To submit an enquiry relating to CCS enrolment, please complete the form here