At Explorers Boronia, we believe in investing in our team's growth and development. Join us in delivering quality early education.
08th February, 2024The Opportunity:
As a Lead Educator at Explorers Boronia, you will:
- Oversee the delivery of our curriculum in your dedicated classroom.
- Play a central role in creating an engaging and enriching learning environment.
- Collaborate with families to understand each child's needs and interests.
- Lead a small team of Educators, offering guidance and mentorship.
- Champion positive learning outcomes for every child under our care.
- Above Award rates*
- Monthly RDOs*
- 50% childcare fee discount*
- Professional development and career progression
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exciting Culture Club events
- Supportive, vibrant environment
- Recognition and rewards
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
- Generous referral bonuses*
- Access to our inhouse Explorers Diploma Program
Elevate your career and earnings potential with us!
The Explorers Star Program is a performance-based initiative which acknowledges the valuable contributions of our Educators. You'll have the opportunity to progress through four tiers, from Standard to Superstar, with each level offering competitive hourly rates well above the industry Award rates.
The Explorers Diploma:
As an Educator at Explorers, you have the exclusive opportunity to enrol in the Explorers Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Tailored to our Reggio Emilia-inspired approach, this nationally recognised qualification allows you to upskill while working with us. The Diploma includes face-to-face training with Kerrie O’Neill (early childhood education consultant who has been working with the principles of Reggio Emilia for over 27 years) at our Southbank training facility.
To be eligible to enrol in the Explorers Diploma, you must hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113 and CHC30121).
You will have:
- A demonstrated passion for children, their development, and a strong commitment to child safety
- Diploma level Early Childhood Education and Care qualification (or hold Certificate III and working towards Diploma qualification)
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement a quality education program
- Experience in long day care or equivalent
- First Aid Training
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee) and Mandatory Reporting
- Australian working rights – Visa/Passport
Explorers Early Learning is a family-owned and operated business with 19 childcare Centres across Melbourne. Our beautiful, purpose-built Centres and enriching learning environments reflect our commitment to delivering exceptional care and education.
We strongly believe in nurturing the growth and potential of our team members, and we're dedicated to providing a clear career path for those who share our passion for early childhood education.
Join our team and become a leader in the sector, delivering authentic Reggio Emilia-inspired, quality early education.
Explorers is committed to being a flexible, safe, equal, and inclusive workplace where we embrace and support diversity.
We encourage applications from people who are from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people of any age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, and cultural background.