Lead a vibrant team at Explorers Armadale, delivering authentic Reggio Emilia inspired early education.
06th February, 2024The Opportunity:
As the Centre Director at Explorers Armadale, you'll take the lead in all aspects of your Centre’s operations. Your role is pivotal in creating a nurturing and supportive environment for both our team members and the children under our care.
In this capacity, you will:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of your Centre
- Manage and build strong relationships with employees, families, and wider community
- Support all team members to implement our Reggio Emilia-inspired curriculum
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and company values
- Foster a positive workplace culture
- Champion child safety and positive learning outcomes for every child
- Generous Above Award Salary + additional incentives*
- 50% Childcare Fee Discount*
- Onsite Parking
- Support from 'off the floor' Director-in-Training and Educational Leader, as well as our Operations Team
- Regular, ongoing professional development opportunities
- Culture Club events
- Annual Awards Party
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Minimum Diploma level Early Childhood Education Qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in early childhood, preferably long day care
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a management role
- Demonstrated proficiency in budget management, rostering, and managing compliance / mandatory documentation
- A sound understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education
- Strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
- First Aid Training
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee) and Mandatory Reporting
- Australian working rights – Visa/Passport
Explorers Early Learning is a family-owned and operated business with 19 childcare Centres across Melbourne. Our beautiful, purpose-built Centres and enriching learning environments reflect our commitment to delivering exceptional care and education.
We strongly believe in nurturing the growth and potential of our team members, and we're dedicated to providing a clear career path for those who share our passion for early childhood education.
Join our team and become a leader in the sector, delivering authentic Reggio Emilia-inspired, quality early education.
Explorers is committed to being a flexible, safe, equal, and inclusive workplace where we embrace and support diversity.
We encourage applications from people who are from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people of any age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, and cultural background.