Senior People & Culture Advisor | Southbank
Explorers Early Learning is looking for a experienced & passionate individual to join our P&C team in the role of Senior People & Culture Advisor.
05th February, 2024The Opportunity:
Our people systems and practices therefore continue to develop and scale-up to ensure we have the core HR capabilities necessary to support a dynamic, geographically dispersed and diverse Early Child Education workforce.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will play a key role in providing both HR business partnering support; and to lead key HR digital based projects. This will include the establishment of a new HRIS over the next 12-18 months.
So it’s a great time to join and make a real difference to how HR operates, and best supports our Operational teams.
How you can support us:
- Be first contact point for people queries, including policy & Award application.
- Build internal relationships with managers and staff, providing accurate and timely high quality HR advice, guidance and upskilling where required.
- Support the P&C administrator in the generation and checking of contracts, variations and other HR documentation.
- Manage workplace investigations, disciplinary & grievances processes.
- Assist managers with staff performance management issues.
- Work with the Head of HR to implement employee initiatives building retention and becoming a sector Employer of Choice.
- Support the establishment of a digital HR Information hub within our existing Operational software platform (Op Central); including a digital staff handbook.
- Provide technical HR hub support & training to operational users.
- Support other HR systems, databases, and registers.
- Take the lead HR role in the implementation of a new HRIS including existing employee data migration & administration/ training.
- Related HR or business degree; with a minimum of 4-5 years operational HR experience within multi-location work environments.
- Strong understanding of contemporary HR systems and operational platforms such as OP Central; with previous implementation experience,
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills,
- Ability to work both as part of a team & autonomously.
- Drivers licence (travel to our centres will be required on occasion).
- A clear operational affinity.
Explorers Early Learning is a family-owned and operated business with 19 childcare Centres across Melbourne. Our beautiful, purpose-built Centres and enriching learning environments reflect our commitment to delivering exceptional care and education.
We strongly believe in nurturing the growth and potential of our team members, and we're dedicated to providing a clear career path for those who share our passion for early childhood education.
Explorers is committed to being a flexible, safe, equal, and inclusive workplace where we embrace and support diversity.
We encourage applications from people who are from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people of any age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, and cultural background.