3 Year-old Kindergarten Teacher
Lead a vibrant team of educators at Explorers Mount Cottrell, delivering authentic Reggio Emilia inspired early education in our 3yr kinder room.
04th February, 2024As an Early Childhood Teacher / Kindergarten Teacher at Explorers, Mount Cottrell, you’ll play a central role in fostering a stimulating and supportive learning environment for the children in our 3 year old Kindergarten Room.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the delivery of our Kinder program, in line with our Reggio Emilia inspired approach to early childhood education.
- Build meaningful relationships with children, families and the community.
- Ensure a nurturing and stimulating environment for children’s growth and development.
- Mentor and guide Educators to deliver high-quality early learning.
- Champion child safety and positive learning outcomes for every child.
- Dedicated planning time
- Supportive team in a vibrant environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exciting Culture Club Events
- Recognition and rewards
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
- Onsite Parking
- Generous resource budget
- Generous referral bonuses*
- Bachelor or Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Full or provisional VIT (mandatory)
- A demonstrated passion for children, their development, and a strong commitment to child safety
- A strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
- A sound understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education
- First Aid Training
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee) and Mandatory Reporting
- Australian working rights – Visa/Passport
Explorers Early Learning is a family-owned and operated business with 19 childcare Centres across Melbourne. Our beautiful, purpose-built Centres and enriching learning environments reflect our commitment to delivering exceptional care and education.
We strongly believe in nurturing the growth and potential of our team members, and we're dedicated to providing a clear career path for those who share our passion for early childhood education.
Join our team and become a leader in the sector, delivering authentic Reggio Emilia-inspired, quality early education.
Explorers is committed to being a flexible, safe, equal, and inclusive workplace where we embrace and support diversity.
We encourage applications from people who are from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people of any age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, and cultural background.