Some of the many reasons to choose Explorers for your child include:
- We are largely influenced and inspired by The Reggio Emilia philosophy.
- Sustainable practices are embedded in our program. This includes worm farms, animals/pet program, compost bins, community gardens, natural play spaces, recycling stations and more.
- Our four year old Kinder School Readiness Program prepares children for school and beyond.
- Our Indoor/Outdoor Program gives children free choice in exploring their learning environment.
- We conduct ‘Explorers Extras‘ Programs to complement your child’s learning – including Speech Therapy, Music and Movement, Language and Sustainability.
- Our Educators and management team are all extremely passionate about providing quality care and practising the Explorers philosophy.
- Each centre has a dedicated Educational Leader to oversee the children’s curriculum.
- Our Online Portal ‘Educa’ allows you to view and contribute to your child’s program and individual portfolio.
- We promote an open door policy, welcome feedback and encourage all families to be part of their child’s learning.
- We are committed to staying at the forefront of early childhood education – this includes running regular professional development programs for our staff.
- We are proud to not only be Australia owned, but locally operated by a Melbourne family!
- We value building a community between families, children and Educators.
Our commitment to families is to create an environment that promotes:
- Childhood and Individuality
- Opportunities for children to make choices.
- Play-based Learning
- An Indoor/Outdoor Program
- Environmental Education
Our Values, which influence our every day practice, are:
- We care for & respect each other
- We practice what we promise
- We think like our customers
- We innovate to be a step ahead
- We understand small things are huge