This has been one of the most challenging times we have witnessed in history with the escalation of the Coronavirus.
This is a difficult time for everyone, but we want to assure and reassure our families that we are going above and beyond government health implementations and best practice.
We understand families are concerned about what to do. We are constantly being updated.
We’d like to assure our families that we are doing everything possible to keep the virus out of our centres. We have implemented many additional measures for safeguarding our children.
- Temperature checks upon entry.
- Additional sanitisation schedules every two hours from open to close, including and sterilising of resources throughout the day.
- Each educator has their own person sanitisation bottle attached to their apron
- Additional sanitiser stations throughout each centre
- Introduced Pod learning – reducing the amount of staff and child cross over across the service
- Isolation Support package to support families in need
- Guaranteeing families their spots back after the crisis
- Signs encouraging good hygiene practices on all entry doors
- Daily management Zoom calls to retain communication and the sharing of ideas
- Regular team updates (all employees)
- Regular family updates
- Reduced family grouping times – moved to classroom pods
- Covid-19 DHS training for all staff
- Gloves available for family use if required
- Social distancing where possible
- Put restrictions in place for common areas such as the staff room
- Reduced the use of communal learning spaces such as piazza, dining rooms, etc
- Ensuring no team members or children enter the service unwell
We are continuing to stay vigilant and continue our focus to remain COVID-19 free in our centres.
Should you have any queries please contact our friendly team via [email protected] or via phone 1300 000 335.