Casual Early Childhood Educators
Come and experience our wonderful culture at Dandenong and see how you could progress your career with permanent opportunities!
21st November, 2023About Explorers:
Explorers Early Learning is a family-owned and operated company with Early Learning Centres across Melbourne. Our beautiful learning spaces are designed to stimulate children’s creativity, imagination and sense of belonging.
Our philosophy is guided by the Reggio Emilia approach. At Explorers, our purpose is to nurture children's curiosity and exploration of the world. We believe children explore and grow in different ways, and our curriculum is structured to encourage children to embrace their unique sense of learning.
Explorers Dandenong is a spacious, state-of-the-art early learning Centre carefully constructed over two floors. Our Centre has multiple architecturally designed outdoor spaces, engineered to stimulate children’s curiosity and exploration of the world. Explorers Dandenong is conveniently located on Princes Highway, with plenty of parking and is walking distance from the new Dandenong Junction Shopping Centre.
- Casual - To be able to accept shifts in advance and at short notice
- You will have the opportunity once you establish to express interest in Part time and Full Time employment
- You will be expected to support the team in the daily running of the room
- Show initiative and also follow direction
- Be able to communicate with families and children
- Have an understanding of the Early Years Framework and demonstrate how you use it in your daily practice.
- Provide quality care for the children in our service
- Foster a nurturing and safe environment for all children
- Stimulate children’s imagination and contribute to the programming and planning of your room
- Support your team of like-minded Educators who share your passion for early learning
- An approved ACECQA qualification, or evidence of studying towards one
- A demonstrated interest in children and their development
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Working rights – Visa/Passport
We encourage applications from people who are from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people of any age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation and cultural background. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email [email protected]
We are also committed to being a Child Safe organisation and have zero tolerance to child abuse.
We nurture our employee’s careers! We are passionate about building our people’s skills and experience and support the progression of our employee’s careers within our organisation.
Look forward to hearing from you!