Join our supportive team at Frankston North. Earn above Award rates*, a 50% childcare fee discount* and paid planning time!
20th November, 2023About Explorers:
Explorers Early Learning is a family-owned and operated company with Early Learning Centres across Melbourne. Our beautiful learning spaces are designed to stimulate children’s creativity, imagination and sense of belonging.
Our philosophy is guided by the Reggio Emilia approach. At Explorers, our purpose is to nurture children's curiosity and exploration of the world. We believe children explore and grow in different ways, and our curriculum is structured to encourage children to embrace their unique sense of learning.
Our Explorers Frankston North Centre:
Our Centre is situated on Ballarto Road, which is just a short drive from Seaford beach. Explorers Frankston North is a multi-story, purpose-built Centre with eight rooms, on-site parking, outdoor spaces and public transport nearby (as well as shops and restaurants).
We're proud to offer a range of great benefits for our team members including:
• 50% childcare fee discount*
• Professional development opportunities
• A supportive, fun and collaborative culture
• Above award rates*
• Culture club
• Reward and recognition (living our values)
• Flexible work opportunities
• Paid first aid courses and renewals*
• Career progression opportunities
• Referral bonuses
How You Can Support Us:
- Guide your team in the design of learning environments and sensory spaces
- Stimulate children's imagination, exploration and sense of belonging
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships with children, families and the community
- Contribute to staff meetings and collaborate with other teams in the Centre
- An approved ECT qualification
- VIT registration (full or provisional)
- Passion for providing quality learning environments for children
- Commitment and professionalism
- A strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
- A sound understanding of the Reggio Emilia philosophy
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Working rights – Visa/Passport
Explorers is committed to being a flexible, safe, equal and inclusive workplace where we embrace and support diversity.
We encourage applications from people who are from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people of any age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation and cultural background.
If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email [email protected].
We are also committed to being a Child Safe organisation and have zero tolerance to child abuse.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Terms and Conditions Apply