Early Childhood Educator
Join our amazing team at Brighton East. Enjoy above Award rates*, a monthly RDO and 50% off your childcare fees*!
19th November, 2023About Explorers:
Explorers Early Learning is a family-owned and operated company with Early Learning centres across Melbourne. Our beautiful learning spaces are designed to stimulate children’s creativity, imagination and sense of belonging.
Our philosophy is guided by the Reggio Emilia approach. At Explorers, our purpose is to nurture children's curiosity and exploration of the world. We believe children explore and grow in different ways, and our curriculum is structured to encourage children to embrace their unique sense of learning.
Our Brighton East centre:
Situated on the Nepean Highway, Explorers Brighton East has on-street parking, an underground car park, cafes, shops and public transport nearby. Explorers Brighton East is a two-story, purpose-built early learning Centre with eight rooms. Drawing on the Reggio Emilia philosophy, we believe the environment is the third teacher and we therefore focus heavily on creating beautiful and engaging spaces for learning. The children and families are actively involved in our gardens, and we use our outdoor spaces all-year round!
We're proud to offer a range of great benefits for our team members including:
- Monthly RDOs*
- Professional development opportunities
- A supportive, fun and collaborative culture
- Culture club
- Reward and recognition
- Flexible work opportunities
- Paid first aid courses and renewals*
- Career progression opportunities
- Referral bonuses
- Provide quality care for the children in our service
- Foster a nurturing and safe environment for all children
- Stimulate children’s imagination and contribute to the programming and planning of your room
- Support your team of like-minded Educators who share your passion for early learning
- An approved early learning qualification, or evidence of studying towards an early learning qualification
- A demonstrated interest in children and their development
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Working with children check
- Working rights- Visa / Passport
We encourage applications from people who are from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people of any age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation and cultural background.
If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or [email protected]
We are also committed to being a Child Safe organisation and have zero tolerance to child abuse.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.